Individual Cotton Face Mask
Keep The Bridge Strong. Wear Your Mask.
**Free Shipping is not included on our facemasks.
Brooke's Design Notes:
Two weeks ago our artisans reached out to check in on us. They asked how we were holding up during the pandemic. They care deeply about you and me, our families, and our livelihoods. They wondered if the news was true - was the US in short supply of face masks? Is there any way they could help?
Is there also a way we can help them recover from their loss of livelihood since the local Thai economy has plummeted?
They had a brilliant idea.
What if they took the scraps of cotton fabric leftover from Sapahn's handbags and made them into beautiful and effective face masks?
I about cried.
Founder & Designer
Why You'll Love Our Face Masks:
- Helps keep all our loved ones safe, as well as those around us.
- Keeps local businesses alive here and abroad, ensuring workers are paid and can support their families.
- Provides a fashionable, affordable, comfortable, reusable mask for those in need.
- Sewn together using three layers of material.
- Layer 1: is sewn with leftover lining from Sapahn bags,
- Layer 2: 100% cotton
- Layer 3: Muslin
- Space to insert reusable filter from the side of the mask.
- Elastic stretch ear loops
- Built-in nose bridge.
- Machine washer safe
DISCLAIMER: While these masks are not medical-grade they are still a vital and recommended source of comfort and safety for those most vulnerable, as well as frontline and essential workers.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.