We've heard you!
Many of you have asked when we'll be launching our BIG sample sale event and ...
The party starts Monday, March 23rd at 12 PM CDT! [RSVP NOW >>]
ALL Sapahn Insiders coast to coast can take advantage of the same high-quality Sapahn leather at a special discounted price of ...
50% OFF OR GREATER!
These items are the same Sapahn essentials you love, but are our last ones in stock, lightly damaged and/or are discontinuing.
Here's what you need to do:
1. Head over to our FB group for the Sample Sale Pop-up Party.
JOIN NOW >>
2. When the party starts at noon CDT, watch Brooke as she goes live to show us everything on sale. Feel free to ask questions and say hello!
3. Find the Sample Sale Album to start shopping.
4. See something you want to buy? Simply comment "SOLD" in the comments and DM us your email address.
5. We'll send you an invoice and you have 12 hours to pay the invoice.
6. Once paid, we'll ship it to you for free!
POP-UP TIPS TO REMEMBER
MONDAY AT NOON CDT: The is when the sample sale starts. You'll find Brooke (our founder + designer) live in our FB group showing you everything on sale, so feel free to ask any questions in that thread, too!
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS: So they don't miss out on this great opportunity to treat themselves and others while supporting a super-cool company ;)
Simply forward this email to all your pals you think would love to join or share the FB Group!
I CAN'T WAIT to see you there!
Oh, and more thing ...
Because of YOU we were able to donate $500//1,500 meals to the Food Bank of Lincoln!
Just last Saturday we asked you to partner with us to help our community in these uncertain times - so that together, we make sure no one slips through the cracks, but is supported, fed and loved. We are so happy to announce that we’ve reached our goal! We will be donating $500 to the Food Bank of Lincoln thanks to you!
For every share, we promised to donate $5 to The Food Bank of Lincoln to help our most vulnerable neighbors- up to $500.
We aimed to do something beautiful and we did it!
If you are wondering what you can do and would like to join our efforts, you can start by donating to The Food Bank of Lincoln- here is more info on how to help.
Founder + Designer